Rapid COVID-19 (Antigen) Self-Test -Approved by New Zealand Ministry of Health.
The Orient Gene COVID-19 Rapid Antigen Test kit is a rapid diagnosis product that offers good reliability and allows detection of coronavirus antibodies 24-48 hours after infection with a nasal sample.
These test kits are intended for self-testing purposes within your home or business. You can use this test if you have symptoms of COVID-19 infection, particularly within the first 7 days following the start of symptoms. Always read the label and follow instructions carefully.
- Use for the rapid detection of SARS-CoV-2 from nasal secretions.
- High accuracy, sensitivity and specificity
- Results in 15 minutes
- Approved by the Ministry of Health
- Test for COVID-19
- 98.74% accuracy -The samples used to determine the performance of this test were collected during a Clinical Study conducted in the USA. (Samples were confirmed Positive and Negative by a USFDA emergency use authorized PCR test.)
- Storage: 2-30°C
IMPORTANT; If you test positive you and your household must self-isolate following government guidelines.
You should report the results of your rapid antigen test (RAT) if you test positive or negative. You can do this online through My Covid Record.
If you are having trouble using My Covid Record, you can report the results of your RAT over the phone by calling 0800 222 478 and choose option 3
KN95 Foldable Protective Respirator Mask
Standard GB 2626-2019 KN95
- Extra soft and comfortable
- 5-layer filtering
- Adjustable nose clip
- Resists droplets
- Protects against allergens and Industrial smoke
- >95% PFE
- Resealable pack
This mask is applicable for respiratory protection against non-oil particles, such as droplets, dust, pollen, exhaust fumes and other productive dust and non-volatile air pollutants, can be used to protect fine particles from ambient air pollution. It is used for disposable hygiene care in general environment, not for surgical special protection.