The ITF Foundational Course is Interactive training that is designed to help Organisations and their Personnel to be equipped to work within an emergency management structure in the event of a disaster or emergency event that impacts on the business and personnel of that organisation.
The ITF Foundational Course focuses on the following:
· Civil Defence Legislation (CDEM Act 2002)
· New Zealand’s natural hazards
· Civil Defence organisational structures
· CIMS2 – Coordinated Incident Management System
· Organisational & Personal Preparedness
· Emergency Coordination Centres (ECCs) – what are they ?
· Working through an emergency event – what is it like ?
Group size of 10 – 20 – onsite, at your workplace. $120+gst per person.
3.5 Hour workshop
Please enquire for available dates.
Book your ITF (Integrated Training Framework) Civil Defence Emergency Management (CDEM) Foundational Course Today!