Civil Defence Training & Preparation Services
NZ Survivor conducts Civil Defence training and presentations for groups and businesses New Zealand wide.
We offer the full range of NZ Survivor Civil Defence kits/grab and go bags. NZ Survivor specialises in Workplace Cabinets and Wheelie Kits and stocks all the survival equipment for teams of any size or in multiple locations.
Specialising in Civil Defence equipment, including workplace safety and apparel
Protect your Team with NZ Survivor.
Under the Health and Safety in Work Act 2015, businesses and organisations have an obligation to be prepared for an emergency.
NZ Survivor is a “one stop shop” for everything Civil Defence and Workplace Safety;
- No annual management fee
- Free assessments, onsite audits, reports and recommendations for our customers.
- Leasing options available now -as a guide, you can get $5,000 worth of Civil Defence equipment from around $28 + GST per week.
- Workplace Civil Defence kits can be contained in Cabinets, Wheelie bin kits and Emergency Backpacks, depending on the volume of team members it needs to service.
- Vast experience dealing with Government Agencies, Corporate Companies, Big Business including Schools and Learning Centre’s.
- Exclusive equipment, training and services not available anywhere else.
- Maintain your safety stocks and report on when and what needs to be updated. This reporting is free of charge for our customers.
- Emergency water replenishment.
- Fire warden and First Aid training.
- Monthly office first aid kit replenishment with your team.
- AED / Defibrillator sales.
- Fundraising -unique and valuable fundraising ideas, getting the parents and community involved in being prepared.
- Test and Tagging electrical cords.
- Give back to the community, we donate new and redundant stock and equipment to Scouts NZ, Schools and community groups to practice with.
Thank you for the opportunity to prove ourselves as your preferred supplier.
Team NZ Survivor
Free speeches for community groups and group discounts available.
Protect your family, group or workplace with NZ Survivor Presentations.
NZ Survivor is designed to have your family, group or workplace supported and assisted in being alone for three days or more in the event of a major Civil Defence disaster.
NZ Survivor conducts Civil Defence presentations for groups and business giving practical advice, strategies and amazing equipment, kits, packs and cabinets. Solutions are made individually for different environments and dangers.
This presentation is designed to be thought provoking for all and covers Isolation, Separation and No communication.
Ricky Mark, Project manager, has been guest speaker for many businesses, groups and organisations, such as Rotary, Probus, Lions, Diabetes NZ, Churches and many Retirement homes to name a few.
The information is not doom and gloom but comes from a positive perspective and has you thinking right from the start.
It is imperative you know what to do when the big one hits and hear this presentation.