- Uses replaceable activated carbon capsule to reduce bad taste, chlorine and organic chemical matter for up to 100 liters (26 gallons)
- Uses advanced hollow fiber membrane technology (0.2 microns) to remove waterborne bacteria and protozoa up to 1,000 liters (264 gallons)
- Removes 99.9999% of waterborne bacteria (>LOG 6 reduction), including E-Coli
- Removes 99.9% of waterborne protozoan parasites (>LOG 3 reduction), including Giardia & Cryptosporidium
- Available in 5 colors
- Replacement hollow fiber membrane cartridges available
- Replacement carbon capsules available
- Meets US EPA standards
- BPA free
LifeStraw Go 2 Stage Filtration Pink/Purple/Grey/Green/Blue
LifeStraw Go 2-stage filtration incorporates a carbon capsule in addition to the existing award-winning technology into a refillable water bottle so you can access safe drinking water with you on the go.
The activated carbon capsule reduces chlorine, bad taste and odor for up to 26 gallons, or 100 liters, the equivalent of 3 months of continuous use.
Available in Grey and Green.