When it comes to safety, it’s important to pick the right gear for the job.
The QTECH industrial safety helmets are built with a cradle liner designed to absorb shock.
Fitted with a dense rubber lining and cradle to absorb shock.
Certified to: EN397.
- Strong, light ABS plastic shell.
- Low-profile slots for clip-on hearing protection.
- Multiple clips hold head torch strap in place. (Torch not included.)
- Venting system allows a continuous flow of air across the head to keep the wearer cool and comfortable, while maintaining impact protection.
- Three-way adjustable nylon chin strap with robust, off-set clip.
- Headband ratchet wheel makes adjustment easy for a wide range of head sizes.
Available colours: white, fluro yellow, orange, red.
NZ Survivor offers a wide range of height safety equipment and accessories. Contact us for more information.
NZ Survivor -New Zealand’s choice for Civil Defence and First Aid Equipment.