- Meets US EPA drinking water standards
- Sturdy and ultralight: weighs only 5.9 ounces (168 grams)
- Portable: only 9.25” (235 mm) long and 3.14” (80 mm) in diameter
- Features a flip-top mouthpiece and carabineer for attaching to your backpack
- Requires no electrical power, batteries or replacement parts
- Storage volume: 22 ounces / 0.65 liters
- BPA Free and contains no chemicals
- Raw materials meet US Food and Drug Administration regulations and standards
- No aftertaste: LifeStraw doesn’t use iodine or iodinated resin chemicals
Stop at a river, stream, or even a puddle. Fill up the bottle, screw on the lid, and sip filtered water through the mouthpiece.
LifeStraw Go incorporates award-winning technology into a refillable water bottle so you can carry safe drinking water with you on the go.