- Purifies 18,000 liters / 4,755 gallons of water to 0.02 microns (20 nm)
- Removes virtually all bacteria (99.9999%), protozoa (99.99%), and viruses (99.999%) that can contaminate water
- Exceeds US Environmental Protection Agency drinking water standards
- Compact roll bag reservoir available in 5 liter (1.3 gallon) and 12 liter (3.1 gallon) sizes
- Reduces turbidity (muddiness)
- Flow-rate of 9-12 liters (2.4-3.2 gallons) per hour
- Lightweight: 0.43 kg. (0.96 lbs)
- Ultrafiltration hollow fiber membrane
- Requires no electrical power, batteries or replacement parts
- Easy-to-clean pre-filter and purification cartridge
- All raw materials are BPA free and US FDA compliant
- No aftertaste: LifeStraw doesn’t use iodine or iodinated resin chemicals
LifeStraw Mission 5L
The LifeStraw Mission is a gravity powered water purifier that uses an advanced ultrafiltration membrane with a 0.02 micron pore size, removing virtually all virus, bacteria and protozoa.
Features a compact roll bag reservoir with a wide mouth which is easily filled with source water from a stream, river, or lake.
Out of stock